[KPhotoAlbum] IPTC branch in SVN

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Wed Sep 12 21:11:38 BST 2007

Cheers,
I have only a few last TODOs to do for the IPTC import/export, also know
as "metadata synchronization" (reading categories, just the categories,
is the only bigger thing left). I therefore think it's a good time for
interested parties to look at the patch [1] and comment on the general
coding style and approach etc. I'd love to have it ready and stable and
production-quality before next release which might happen in October.

For using the IPTC branch, just follow the regular SVN instructions [2];
branch name is branches/work/kphotoalbum-iptc .

[1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~jkt/tmp/iptc.patch
[2] http://www.kphotoalbum.org/download-svn.html

Cheers,
-jkt