[KPhotoAlbum] KPA 3.1.0 RC1 not importing data / crash on cancel

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Sun Oct 7 23:44:38 BST 2007

Hello,
I just tried to import a .kim file (created by KPA 3.1.0 RC 1) in KPA
3.1.0 RC 1. I did this to merge two accidentally created "branches" of
my own index.xml.
This seemed easy enough - all keys etc. fit nicely - but the progress
bar didn't move. On clicking Cancel, KPA crashed on two tries, giving
the stack trace attached.

Martin

P.S.:
I'm willing to share the .kim file with a developer, but I don't want to
post it here publicly. (In addition it's 700 KByte, so it won't pass the
filter)