[KPhotoAlbum] status of "feature request" section on the wiki

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Wed Oct 3 07:04:02 BST 2007

2007/10/3, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk>:

> On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> | Hi all,
> | the page [1] on the wiki suggests that users put their requests there. I
> | think that KDE's Bugzilla is better place to keep track of such requests
> | and therefore propose to change that page to refer to the bugzie.
> |
> | [1] http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KPhotoAlbum+Feature+Requests
> |
> | Cheers,
> | -jkt
>
> Please do.

Yep. This page was created at the time we began trying not to lose requests.
For example, I seem to remember that Robert's patch about speeding modified
dirs scan had been posted on the list, but quite forgotten for a moment. So
we discussed a thin solution and thought about using the wiki, used it about
two days or so, then switched to the kde bug tracker. Moreover, KPA already
had a dedicated section. (But I think you were already here, Jan. That's for
the "small story" as we say in french :p).

The thing is, maybe we should check this page before replacing it, not to
lose the potentiel feature requests or bug reports that might have been
added, isn't?

Cheers.

-- Baptiste