[KPhotoAlbum] Delete select (images) dialog

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sat May 19 17:08:02 BST 2007

Hi all,

I've been busy today. I'm now back and I've tried to integrate the comments
from Jan. Sorry, but I still need your attention and opinions :-).

While working on it, I realized that the current delete dialog, even with
the patch removing the double checkbox isn't totally logical:
=> the checkbox would contain "Don't delete, only block from database". so
you could check it and click on... "Delete". I think that's not the most
simple way to be understood :-), mainly for new users (I fear new users are
going to wonder: "wait a minute, if I click on delete while having checked
the upper box, will it anyway delete permanently my image(s)?).

So, I thought about using "Proceed" text instead in the button. It seems a
bit clearer, but maybe it's not the best way to go. I also lowered the font
size from +3 to +2. Imo, it looks a bit better and still an important
message.

A screenshot of the resulting still uncommitted delete dialog is attached.
Please advice. If I got two Yay about the dialog in the attachment, then I
will commit it very soon :).

Thanks again.
PS: if you prefer, I could have committed it so as to simplify real world
reviews. I guess that (1) Jesper and Tuomas could give his opinion about and
(2) this is the sort of thing we can afford as it is the trunk.