[KPhotoAlbum] call for review: misc patches

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Wed May 16 22:54:16 BST 2007

Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Make "show this image" launch viewer with *all* images form current view
> and seek to the selected one.
>
> NOTE: this will slow down viewing single image when having a lot of
> pictures displayed (not a typical situation, I guess).
>
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~jkt/tmp/bug-145309-show-this-image-shows-all.patch

Updated version is available from the same address. I realized that
search() already check the image for being on disk, so we can skip it :).

I'd love if someone familiar with C++ can check if I don't leak memory
somewhere because I feel somehow uncomfortable when overwriting one
QStringList with another...

Cheers,
-jkt

--