[KPhotoAlbum] Wishlist: button to toggle hierarchy on/off

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri May 11 06:33:00 BST 2007

Hi!

I've been using KPA for over a year. When the possibility for
hierarchies was created, I thought it was a great feature. But then I
noticed that having hierarchy pretty much renders the 'sort
alphabetically' and 'sort last used' buttons useless..

And then yesterday Jesped told me there's this Ctrl+T -way to disable
hierarcy. It was like WOW - why didn't I hear that earlier?!

Well, so I thought there's a need for a third button there to toggle
the hierarcy on. Off it would be swhitched when a user clicks the
alphabetically or last used buttons.

Implementing, anyone?

rhk