[KPhotoAlbum] Patches follow-up

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Mon May 7 08:13:55 BST 2007

Tero Tilus schrieb:
> Should KPA have (or has it already) an issue-tracker?  Many of them
> are able to integrate seamlessly with SVN.
I would also see this as a great opportunity to collect bugs and feature
wishes. (Besides patches)
When having problems with a potential bug or a (seemingly) missing
feature, there would be one point to search for it.
The developers can comment on it - either as textual comments or by
assigning priorities, so there is a feedback mechanism.
The users can work together to characterize bugs (e.g. adding
information about badly reproducible bugs) thus help squashing them.

So "all" we need is someone to take on the task of setting something up  ;-)

Just my ten cents

Martin