[KPhotoAlbum] PATCH: remove some ImageRequest memory leaks

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Wed May 2 13:06:05 BST 2007

Hi,

On 5/2/07, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> I'd say do not port in that case, unless the leak is utterly heavy.

agreed. Even though I think it would be save to do so, I guess further
testing in the current development version would be good.

The leak is not utterly heavy (hard to quantify but playing around for
15min with a lot of scrolling and stuff added maybe a leak in the
order of magnitude of 8 MB ... not a big deal with current machines
;-) )

cheers,
  -henner