[KPhotoAlbum] Patches follow-up

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Wed May 2 07:10:19 BST 2007

Well, very good and simpler idea.

I guess that we could do this by ourself without a lot of work.

So, the "procedure" would be:
* attach the patch to the mail sent to the list
* we link this mail in the archive on the wiki on a "Patches awaiting" page

Right.
I'll do that from now. I'll try to "crawl" the archive today to initiate
this page. I guess there's something like 4 or 5 patches that's been posted
on the list (3 or 4 from Henner, and one for IPTC by Fabian, from my
memory).

Thanks

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS