[KPhotoAlbum] Patches follow-up

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Tue May 1 22:01:44 BST 2007

Hey all,

After the wonderful idea Jesper had, the KPA patches seems to be multiplying
by 10 :-). So as not to lose some patches, I guess it would be a good idea
to centralize the waiting patches somewhere. This could be something like
Henner personal website, but obviously not only for Henner (even if he's the
one who almost proposed all the patches those last days :p).

I was thinking about many solutions:
1) Using the KPA wiki. The thing is that we can't upload files. So for small
patches, it would be ok to just paste them. But for big patches, it would
quickly become unreadable...
2) Using the repository. We would define a special place when to commit the
".patch" files that are waiting for testing and approval.
3) Using the repository + a webpage that would get generated and be
accessible to the KPA website.

I like the solution n°3. But I don't know where the website source is
located and which tools we have access to on the server side. Do we have a
ssh access so as to write some build scripts and so on?

What do you think?

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net