[KPhotoAlbum] KPA across network

Neil Paisnel neil at paisnel.co.uk
Tue May 1 12:16:02 BST 2007

OK thanks, but at what position in the string would I insert
"-o uid=neil"

sudo mount -t smbfs //Su/My\ Pictures\ on\ Su /home/pics

I have tried it, but so far no joy, maybe I am putting it in the wrong place
in the string.

As for the fmask and dmask, I think that is the first bit of the -rwx------
ownership permissions line, but I would not know how to adjust it to change
the setting.  I have only been using linux for about 2 weeks now.

http://www.paisnel.co.uk