[KPhotoAlbum] version 3.0, some issues

Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin manouchk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:33:30 GMT 2007

Hi,

I upgraded recently to KPA 3.0 on gentoo (I use the french translation). It
turns out to be very good looking, love the integration of video.

Although I loved that version, I've a problem (?) and one observation

1) I wasn't able to search for photo that contains 2 keywords, for example me
AND my mom. It always give me "me OR my mom" even if I select the "AND"
button.

In KPA 2.2 it was OK, I was able to select with and option... Is there a new
way to do that, a tutorial?

2) at KPA home is says there is one media category as though it looks as if
there are 2 (video and images)

Continue good work!