[KPhotoAlbum] Ubuntu binaries

Carsten Aulbert carsten at welcomes-you.com
Mon Jan 22 19:41:46 GMT 2007

Hi Risto,
Risto H. Kurppa schrieb:
> Absolutely interested!
>
> I wonder if you'd be able to get some host, say seerofsouls.com host
> it. Some people have their repo in sources.list already on (they have
> enlightenment, for example) so try and ask them if they could host it.
>
> Would be great to have about the latest (ubuntu).deb available, the
> version that ships with Ubuntu is 2.2. It would make it easier to
> recommend KPA to people knowing what bugs there have been fixed and
> that they would have more of the advanced features developed. Let us
> know how it goes.

Do you have any contact there? I've built the packages simply via
pbuilder/prevu which automatically create a small repository for it. I
have a server with plenty of free traffic to host a repository, however
I like the idea for putting things together with other repos - otherwise
/etc/apt/sources gets clobbered too much.

Any contact or ideas?

Cheers

Carsten