[KPhotoAlbum] order criteria for a family photo collection

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Wed Feb 7 21:51:05 GMT 2007

 Hi Heinz,

 I think I'm with Tero on his observation.

 On Thursday 08 February 2007 3:19 am, Tero Tilus wrote:
 > KPA is saying "Describe me your taxonomy and I'll be following that".
 > Have you even tried to create categories and organize them to
 > hierarchies?  You do not have to do anything time-related with KPA.

 I rarely use time, and when I do it's usually as a last sorting
 criteria only -- that is, I've used KPA to narrow in on my set
 of photos that I'm interested based on other meta-data.

 Many of my photos, because they're scans, or came from people
 who get confused about setting the time on their camera, etc,
 have innaccurate date information.  For me this just further
 reduces my interest (and historical reliance) on date information.

 If you want to grab information programmatically out of KPA, as you
 indicated here: