[KPhotoAlbum] File Name: How to Display in KPhotoAlbum

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Tue Dec 25 23:24:08 GMT 2007

Murray Strome wrote:
> I am probably missing something simple, but I would
> like to be able to easily display the actual file name
> for a photo after I have labelled it in KPhotoAlbum. I
> cannot see how to do that.

When you move mouse over the thumbnail of the image, file name is shown
at the bottom of the window. If you're looking for a way to see it when
in the viewer mode, press Ctrl+I (this shows the infobox), right click
on the image and in the pop-up menu, select Show -> Filename.

Merry Christmas,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth