[KPhotoAlbum] compile error with kphotoalbum 3.1 - need some help...

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Mon Dec 10 21:35:17 GMT 2007

Hi Jan,

here is the actual situation:
This error occurs only when I try to compile kphotoalbum within rpmbuild.
When I try to compile outside rpmbuild (just do an configure, make) it's
compiling fine.
Now I've added an extra
export CXXFLAGS=' -ljpeg'
in die spec-file just before the configure-call.
That's an workaround for the compile error.
But I don't try to understand it, since configure set that flag by itself.
kphotoalbum seems to work ok, so I'm happy.
By the way: suse still provides kphotoalbum 3.0 on there
kde-backport-repository. Strange...

Cheers
Reimar