[KPhotoAlbum] Patch: allow to show thumbnails on black background

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sun Apr 29 17:53:39 BST 2007

Hi,
By default, the background of the thumbnail view is just the systems'
default background entry. This is white on most systems while
thumbnails typically look best with a black background (ok, this is my
personal opinion).

So I made this toggable: In the settings-dialog for the thumbnail view
its possible now to switch between default background and black.

   http://vicdor.org/kpatches/#toggable-thumbnail-background

Note that I removed the extra line in the grid (see my previous mail
"GridView: extra line on bottom") as it looks a bit ugly. As the
discussion on that thread (none ;-) ) has not yet resulted in any
reason we probably should remove this line for now and re-add it later
if there is actually a good reason for it .

cheers,
  -henner

(BTW: I don't attach the patch here to save eMail bandwidth; is this a
good practice on this list or should I just don't worry about this ?)

Henner Zeller | h.zeller at acm.org