[KPhotoAlbum] KPA doesn't start..

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Apr 11 23:08:45 BST 2007

I'll let you know if this happens on 3.0.1 too.. It takes a while
(=night) to compile..

AFAIK, I don't have cycles but I'm not 100% sure (I don't see reasons
why I would have cycles..).

If traces or something is required, I think I can do it - but I also
need some instructions what to do..

Running Ubuntu Edgy 6.10