[KPhotoAlbum] NOT doesn't work in searches

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Sep 17 23:56:01 BST 2006

Hi!

I try to make searches with more than one category and add ! in front
of one to exclude these from the search. Doesn't help - if I have a
'not' there, it ignores the whole selections there. I mean it shows
all images, not only the ones with the tags I've selected in the
category.

Locations:
Finland
Sweden
Norway

I Click Finland and Sweden and put a ! in front of Sweden:
!Sweden|Finland

And I get photos from all these three Nordic countries (like I'd have
any photos from Norway or Sweden, but if I would..)

rhk