[KPhotoAlbum] member groups

Shawn Willden shawn-kimdaba at willden.org
Tue Sep 5 21:51:54 BST 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 19:59, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Could you try the new drag and drop reorder in the latest snapshot and let
> me know if that is a good enough replacement?

I think it does.  I thought for a moment that it didn't allow putting
something into multiple super-categories (and, in fact, the drag'n'drop
method doesn't), but I figured out how to do that with the right-click
context menu.

I haven't been able to find any thing I want to do that I can't do.  My only
concern about it would be whether or not new users would realize they can do
it.  That's a difficulty with lots of things, though, and I don't know if
there's a good solution.  Tooltips everywhere?  Dunno.

Thanks,

	Shawn.