[KPhotoAlbum] bug in annotation dialog

Christoph Moseler forums at moseler.net
Mon Sep 4 18:26:20 BST 2006

Hi Jesper,

there's a bug in the annotation dialog now, that mixes up the
assignments of categories to images. The bad thing is, that the user
might not see that immediatly. E.g. I wondered after one day or two, why
my keywords where lost for some images.

Situation 1:
image A: keywords: "A"
image B: keywords: "B"

Want to assign a person to both images:
Select both pictures in the viewer and press CTRL-2
Select a person, Jesper, Christoph, doesn't matter
Click OK

Result: Person assigned, but both images lost their keywords

Situation 2:
image A: keywords: "A"
image B: keywords: "A", "B"

Again, I want to assign a person to both images:
Select both pictures in the viewer and press CTRL-2
Select a person
Click OK

Result: Person assigned, but image B lost its keyword "B"

I couldn't figure out from the code, why this happens.
Hope you can reproduce that.

Many thanks,
Christoph