[KPhotoAlbum] Not using the saved search dialog layout...

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Tue Oct 31 22:48:39 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Is anybody having the same problem ? The first capture attached is the
search dialog as I see it before I layout it as I need it => see
second image (After-layout.png) for the wished layout. Then, I select
"Save the current window setup" and it creates (or updates) the last
attached xml file. Next time I open search dialog, it does not use the
defined layout

Wait a minute...

Trying to repeat the step for this potential bug, I just noticed
something which I think might be very valuable : if I do ctrl-f, it
uses the recently saved layout very well, BUT if I click on the
"Search" icon of the main window, it doesn't ! Maybe some init code
has been forgotten for one of the case so as to reload the layout that
was saved...

Note that if I close, then reopen KPA, none of the case works anymore
and it uses the "Before-layout.png" layout...

Hope this helps debugging ?

Thanks a lot

--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus