[KPhotoAlbum] Tagging multiples images one-by-one : not showing the first image in the thumbnail

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Tue Oct 31 23:02:42 GMT 2006

Hi again,

One more bug of mines (question from a non native speaker : can we use
mine in a plural form ?) I just cope with since a lot of time,
thinking this is due to my conf... I decided to ask others to see if
it's actually and thoroughly the case :-).

When viewing images in the thumbnail view, if I select some images to
tag them one by one (opening the dialog by ctrl-shift-1 or by
right-click/context option gives the same result), after the dialog
opens, it says in the title 1/23 say, but it's not automatically
showing this first image. The thing I've been getting used to do is :
click on the right arrow, then on the left one to return on the first
image, and then view the thumbnail... Not particularly user-friendly,
admittedly :-).

Anybody with the same problem ?

Thanks a lot again :).

--