[KPhotoAlbum] New snapshot

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 30 11:40:02 GMT 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:34:48 +0100

   Did you try again last night, after my last check in, where I now
   check for a lot of file formats?

Yes.  I get these messages:

[2(rlk)||{!316}<rlk-mobile>/home/rlk/sandbox/KPhotoAlbum-src/kphotoalbum]
$ ./kphotoalbum
kphotoalbum: WARNING: The library returned from the service was null, indicating we could not display videos.

   On Sunday 29 October 2006 23:21, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   |    From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   |    Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:13:45 +0100
   |    Cc: kphotoalbum at kdab.net
   |
   |    On Sunday 29 October 2006 22:05, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   |    |    From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   |    |    Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:49:04 +0100
   |    |
   |    |    I've improved this test, please rerun it from SVN or from the next
   |    |    snapshot, and tell me how that works.
   |    |
   |    | Well, at least now it complains about it.  But why does it need Real
   |    | to play a .mvi file?
   |
   |    Well it doesn't, but currently I don't test for for .mvi (well now
   |    I do, and I skipped the test for real time, as I could not figure
   |    out which mime type to test for)
   |
   | Actually, it's a .avi, not .mvi -- the file prefix is mvi, and I
   | misread it.  Whatever the case may be, kaffeine has no trouble playing
   | any of these files, so I don't think my system (or my KDE
   | installation) has a problem.

   thousands of images?