[KPhotoAlbum] Bug: growing info box with viewer token changes

kjr99044_kpalist_tmp_email at trashmail.net kjr99044_kpalist_tmp_email at trashmail.net
Sun Oct 8 10:26:19 BST 2006

Minor bug report.
There is a bug which causes the info box in the viewer to grow.

To reproduce it:
View the demo database from KPA
Go to the picture "new_wave_2", or any picture with a sufficiently long
comment.
Open the image in the viewer (Ctrl-I),
Press a token letter repeatedly (such as "K") to toggle the token on and off.

Result:
The image info box grows horizontally (sometimes it only reaches about half
the width of the image viewer window.

This seems to happen with any image with a large comment, and I noticed that
the scroll bar in the info box is appearing and disappearing when I toggle
the first token on and off.   I wonder if the size change has something to do
with the scrollbar appearing and disappearing?

-Kimball Robinson