[KPhotoAlbum] bug report : annotation dialog filter text match

Sujee Maniyam kimdaba at sujee.net
Mon Oct 30 07:30:35 GMT 2006

Hi,
The search bar does 'sub string' matches, so would prefer to have
AnnotationDialog do the same.

I _think_ this ought to do it (haven't had the chance to verify it)

AnnotationDialg/CompletableLineEdit.cpp:
bool AnnotationDialog::CompletableLineEdit::itemMatchesText(
QListViewItem* item, const QString& text )
{
     //return item->text(0).lower().startsWith( text.lower() );
     return item->text(0).lower().contains( text.lower() ) ;
}

thanks
/sujee