[KPhotoAlbum] Creating DVD slideshow from KPhotoAlbum images w/metadata

Robert Graf-Waczenski robert.graf at waczenski.de
Sun Oct 22 22:27:29 BST 2006

Since nobody seems to be listening to this thread, i'm replying to myself, to
supply some more details about what i do and what i think is missing.

To create my slideshow, i'm using the "create mpeg slideshow" menu option,
which gets me *halfway* to where i want to be: It allows me to take the
images in my current view and create an mpeg video from them which i can then
include in a dvd authoring session. The problem is that the video (which has
good quality otherwise) can not be augmented with the title & description
tags i supplied in KPA.

Another thing i tried but did not succeed with was uploading images to flickr.
I created a yahoo/flickr account a few days ago and told KPA to upload images
to the flickr server. This failed with the error message "invalid signature"
(or something like this, translated the error message from german), so
uploading to flickr doesn't work for me. Did anyone succeed using this
feature recently?

Robert