[KPhotoAlbum] Little patch and some ideas I like to implement

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sun Nov 19 18:23:51 GMT 2006

Hi,

> yeah, but I am assuming that at thumbnail-creation time, the image is
> read and the size is known; so the image DB could be updated, then.

Just looked at the code: indeed this is done. In my partcular test
environment I was not saving the index.xml, so the sizes were never
written to the database. From now on, since the thumbnails were
already calculated and stored by the image manager, they were not
recaculated on next startup thus the size stayed at -1x-1.

Displaying such an image now will not show the image size at first
(since it is still at -1x-1 when the info box is created); showing it
a second time will show the image size, but will still not update the
image-db .. it stays -1x-1.

-h