[KPhotoAlbum] View window going background after tagging

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sat Nov 18 15:51:55 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I've got a problem. I often tag my videos this way : look a video, and
when having memorised some persons, I do ctrl-shift-1. This opens the
annotation window, I go in the person part, put those I remember, then
do "OK".

When clicking on ok (or as I often do, CTRL-Enter), the window
appearing in foreground is the main window of kpa, not the view
window, which has been put in background.

So, when doing this use case, I usually open my video, do
ctrl-shift-1, tag what must be, ctrl-enter, alt-tab to go back to the
"view" window.

Wouldn't it be possible to correct it, that's to say coming back to
the view window when this was the window you were on before opening
the annotation window ?

Thanks :)

--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus