[KPhotoAlbum] Not using the saved search dialog layout...

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sun Nov 12 20:49:32 GMT 2006

2006/11/12, Baptiste MATHUS <ml at batmat.net>:
> The thing is : I do not know what changed in the svn version of KPA,
> but now, "mots-clés" is not even displayed in the main window, only
> the icon (see screenshot) ?!? I don't have any idea what the reason
> is. Let me know if you want me to test things...

OK, I noticed all the category "mots-clés" had just been thrown away
from the index.xml (try to breathe normally...). I restored the
previous version and got it back (breathe). I will send a specific
mail to the list if this issue comes back.

See you, space Cowboy (cf. the anime Cowboy Bebop :-p).
--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net