[KPhotoAlbum] Generate HTML does not rotate 1 of my picture

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat May 27 17:36:37 BST 2006

(sorry for the late response, will someone please invent the 48h long day!)

This might be due to a broken thumbnail in ~/thumbnails (assuming this is
using KPhotoAlbum 2.2). If this is for KimDaBa, then the broken thumbnail
might be in the ThumbNails subdirectory.

Try moving the thumbanils directory out of the way, and see if that fixes it.