[KPhotoAlbum] Generate HTML does not rotate 1 of my picture

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 19:49:25 BST 2006

I have a strange problem with the "generate html"
feature.

I want to generate an HTML site with 18 photos, some
are portrait others landscape.

If I generate it with a thumbnail size of 128... OK
all pictures are correctly presented on the thumbnail.

If I generate it with a thumbnail size of 256... Not
OK!!!! 1 picture is not Portrait like it should be.

I've tried with 255, 200, 180 as thumbnail size and
the result is the same: the picture is not portrait.

I should add that whatever the thumbnail size, the
"full image" (800x600 in my case) is always correctly
presented.

I've checked the Exif data of the "problematic"
picture, and everything sounds fine. For example
"orientation left, bottom".

Any Ideas ???

Thanks