[KPhotoAlbum] Importing Canon raw files

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:10:52 BST 2006

I'd love a generic "show this image but manipulate these other files
too" approach, because then I could use it with avis and PDFs too
(even if it meant producing thumbnails externally, though if kde has
something equivalent to the gnome thumbnailers that might also
work...)

_Mark_ <eichin at thok.org> <eichin at gmail.com>