[KPhotoAlbum] cannot compile 3-14 snapshot

James Hawkridge kimdaba at jimhawkridge.uk.eu.org
Wed Mar 29 20:59:29 BST 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 01:44, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Was this from a clean checkout?
>
> Did anyone else have any problems compiling?

I had this problem too. It seemed the compiler was confused by the fact that
there was a namespace called Viewer and a class by the same name. I renamed
the namespace to something different and it builds fine.

Maybe a bug in a particular version of g++? I'm on version 3.3.4.

I can send a patch for the changes I made if you think that would be useful.

Bye,
Jim