[KPhotoAlbum] Please Read - Release procedure started (newsnapshot)

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Mar 19 22:56:49 GMT 2006

| a- I have a features requests for the "set properties" dialog box : add
| a shortcut to turn images right and left without the mouse. It can save
| a lot of time for people (like me) who's camera don't include
| orientation data.
Sorry, now is not the time for feature requests, please either put it on
bugs.kde.org, or mail it again after the release.

| b- the use of the tab key in the "set properties" dialog box is not
| always readable.
I'm not sure what you mean by this could you please elaborate.

| c- When you right click on a selected image, it is unselected with is
| not the normal behavior.
This has been fixed a few weeks ago.

| d- configuration lost (On my computer) :
| 	- edit the "set properties" dialog box and add all the possibles items
| on the windows
| 	- save "current windows setup"
| 	- restart kphotoalbum
| 	--> the "set properties" dialog box is empty.
I can't reproduce it here, could you please send me a screenshot of what you
mean by the dialog box being empty?

Thanks