[KPhotoAlbum] To all with missing thumbnails

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Mar 14 05:17:16 GMT 2006

There was some problems with some intermedia kphotoalbum versions, could you
please try and remove ~/.kde/share/apps/kphotoalbum/kphotoalbumui.rc and
restart.

Nicolas, whatever the result is, please send me an email telling me.

Thanks
Jesper.

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se