[KPhotoAlbum] Importing and Exporting tags

Ashley J Gittins agittins at purple.dropbear.id.au
Sun Jun 18 17:03:50 BST 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 20:35, Rui Malheiro wrote:
> I think it would be great to have a standard XML format so that every image
> browser/manager could pickup tags when displaying an image.

Sounds like a job for IPCT tags (since I think that's what they were invented
for) - does anyone know if there is a standardised method/format for placing
them in separate files (like a image.jpg.ipct) rather than embedding the info
into the image file itself? I am thinking of cases where the original format
(raw files) may not support iptc or where people don't want their originals
modified at any cost.

--
Regards,
	Ashley J Gittins