[KPhotoAlbum] Something's broken in display of raw images

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 2 18:30:23 BST 2006

   Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:05:25 +0300
   From: Tuomas Suutari <thsuut at utu.fi>

   On 2006-06-02 Friday 19:50, you wrote:
   >    Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:44:56 +0300
   >    From: Tuomas Suutari <thsuut at utu.fi>
   >    Could you send me one of those RAW files, which doesn't work?
   >
   > I'll do it separately, although this worked previously.

   Hmm... strange. Works here. Are you sure the compiling went fine?
   Could you try "make -f Makefile.cvs && ./configure && make" once more?
   Maybe that'll fix it. Otherwise I'm a bit lost with this.

   And thanks for your help. :)

My mistake -- I was removing some debugging code and I accidentally
removed a line that actually mattered.  It works now, so we're OK.
Thanks.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton