[KPhotoAlbum] Something's broken in display of raw images

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 2 17:50:20 BST 2006

   Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:44:56 +0300
   From: Tuomas Suutari <thsuut at utu.fi>

   On 2006-06-02 Friday 06:17, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   > Well, the binary now has the correct symbols linked, but it still
   > doesn't load RAW files correctly for whatever reason.

   Hi.

   Could you send me one of those RAW files, which doesn't work?

I'll do it separately, although this worked previously.

   I don't have a RAW-shooting-camera, but tried with files found from
   http://glasslantern.com/RAWpository/ and it worked fine. Only some NEFs
   looked mosaic in full-size, but you didn't mean that. Or did you?

It's a Digital Rebel .crw file.