[KPhotoAlbum] Are you using the IconView mode in the Browser?

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jul 23 02:02:17 BST 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 20:51:57 -0400

   I'm currently working on the categories in the annotation
   dialogs. This means that I'm working on a often wished request,
   namely showing subcategories (Las Vegas in Nevada in USA).

   <<<< Are anyone using the Iconview mode in Browser? >>>>

   I've never really used the icon view mode in the browser, I just
   use the listview mode, and is wondering if anyone is using this
   mode (Read to support showing categories I might need to rework
   part of that code, and is considering throwing the icon view out)

I don't use it.  Subcategories (such as hierarchical folders) would be
much more useful.