[KPhotoAlbum] Are you using the IconView mode in the Browser?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Jul 23 01:51:57 BST 2006

I'm currently working on the categories in the annotation dialogs. This means
that I'm working on a often wished request, namely showing subcategories (Las
Vegas in Nevada in USA).

<<<< Are anyone using the Iconview mode in Browser? >>>>

I've never really used the icon view mode in the browser, I just use the
listview mode, and is wondering if anyone is using this mode (Read to support
showing categories I might need to rework part of that code, and is
considering throwing the icon view out)