[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum doesn't recognize multiple file locations.

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Tue Jul 18 16:13:39 BST 2006

On Tuesday 18 July 2006 22:17, Tuomas Suutari wrote:
 ] Yes. That's the most important thing I'm trying to achieve with the new
 ] back-end.

 My nipples are tingling with anticipatory delight.

 Seriously.

 ] ps. Jedd: Is your e-mail address working? Because I wasn't able to
 ] answer to your mail you sent me in the beginning of this project.

 Ah, yeah, err, my mail server is at one of the universities here
 in Sydney, Straya ... and despite sitting on infrastructure that's
 maintained by a bunch of disturbingly nerdy types, it does tend
 to come and go quite often.  Sorry about that, and glad to hear you
 weren't ignoring me.

 Jedd.