[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum doesn't recognize multiple file locations.

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jul 18 13:20:53 BST 2006

   From: jedd <jedd at progsoc.org>
   Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:01:15 +1000

   On Tuesday 18 July 2006 20:09, Tuomas Suutari wrote:
    ] It's going well, but still has much work to do. It should be working at
    ] the end of the summer. (Deadline is 2006-08-21.)

    Excellent!  I'm not sure if you've posted any specs already, but
    can you confirm that this will allow concurrent / network updates
    from multiple machines .. ?

Make sure that you analyze the performance carefully.  With 15000
photos, I'm still finding that actually loading the index.xml file
takes less than 20% of the startup time (see the results I posted over
the weekend).

    (I just want to know exactly how excited I should be getting.)

    Oh, and it's 4 degrees celsius here .. winter of someone else's code,
    more like it, south of the equator.   ;)

I wouldn't mind some of that.  It's going to be up around 37C (with
dewpoints of 21-23C) around here today.  I hate hot weather.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton