[KPhotoAlbum] Patch for various options

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jul 5 01:38:16 BST 2006

The attached patch contains the following changes:

1) A new option to permit smooth scaling vs. non-smoothed scaling
   (which is much, much faster, particularly with large images).  I
   think there's still an issue with image preloading sometimes taking
   priority over responding to a user command in at least some cases
   (so that sometimes there's a short pause that I don't think is
   strictly necessary).

2) A new viewer option to permit showing image size in the info box.

3) Previously sent patch to allow specifying thumbnail size in the
   options.

4) A new command in the viewer to zoom pixel for pixel (if the image
   is larger than the viewer, of course :-( ) -- typing `=' will do
   this.

   What I'd really like for this to do is to zoom pixel for pixel no
   matter what the viewer size and show a black border around the
   image, but that's going to be a bit more work by the look of it.