[KPhotoAlbum] Problems compiling from SVN (seems to be exiv2 problem)

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Mon Jan 30 01:23:24 GMT 2006

El Dom 29 Ene 2006 18:45, Walter Francis escribió:
> I'm sure there must be some reason for no exceptions, but this is the only
> way I can get it to compile myself.

Thanks Walter,

In my case it was necessary compiling latest version of exiv2 from sources. It
seems Debian package in "testing" is too old now.

So, I installed exiv2 under /home/exiv2 and run configure like this:

./configure --prefix=/home/kphotoalbum/ --with-extra-libs=/usr/lib
--with-extra-includes=/usr/include/ --with-extra-libs=/home/exiv2/lib
--with-extra-includes=/home/exiv2/include/ --enable-debug=full

It works now.

Greetings,
Rafael