[KPhotoAlbum] Comments on KPhotoAlbum SVN version

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Mon Jan 30 01:22:40 GMT 2006

Hi Jesper,

Great job! My database never looked better.   :-)

And... Well, it is getting difficult to find bugs on KPhotoAlbum (my old
friend KimDaBa) to report.      ;-)

Anyway, just some comments on what I have seen today:

1) When I right click over an image with exif info and choose "Show Exif
Info", the standard mouse pointer changes to an "action not allowed" one. To
get the standard pointer again I have to click once over any point of the
screen.

2) On the "Show Exif Info" dialog, the label "Current Search" always looks
like: “Current Search <No Search>”. No matter if I got there with an "Exif
Search" or a "Standard Search".

3) In the thumbnail view I get five columns of pictures. With my resolution
(800x600) there is space for almost six columns. Then, the fifth column is
too far from right margin in comparison with the distance between the first
column and the left margin. In my case the thumbnail view would look better
if it were centered instead of left aligned.

I think that's all...

King Regards,
Rafael