[KPhotoAlbum] Limiting view and digging sometimes makes time bar show only selected count

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Sun Jan 29 22:12:48 GMT 2006

Let me try to explain this better..  If I limit the time bar to Jan 2006, then I
select Folders, then pick a folder, suddenly the time bar only shows green bars/image
counts for Jan 2006.  From now on, you only see a green bar on that month, although
you can limit to other months and everything seems to work correctly.  Just the time
bar no longer displays right.  If I limit to another month and dig in, it will 'move'
the green count bar over but still only show that month.  Have to restart to see the
whole timelines' green count bars.

If screenshots are necessary I can make some.

This is SVN from 1-29-2006

--
Walter Francis
http://khayts.us