[KPhotoAlbum] Problems compiling from SVN (seems to be exiv2 problem)

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Sun Jan 29 21:45:20 GMT 2006

On Sun, January 29, 2006 12:20, Rafael Beccar wrote:

> I'm trying to compile kphotoalbum from SVN but I'm getting an error.

> /usr/include/exiv2/exif.hpp: In member function 'virtual const Exiv2::Value&
> Exiv2::Exifdatum::value() const':
> /usr/include/exiv2/exif.hpp:287: error: exception handling disabled, use
> -fexceptions to enable

I get the same thing..  Not sure why, but I have to hack on the configure file, not
sure why..  I really should ask Jesper about it perhaps..  I replace all the places it
adds -fno-exceptions with -fexceptions.

I'm sure there must be some reason for no exceptions, but this is the only way I can
get it to compile myself.

Fedora Core 3, gcc version 3.4.4 20050721 (Red Hat 3.4.4-2)

--
Walter Francis
http://khayts.us