[KPhotoAlbum] tagging images selected with the mouse...

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jan 22 20:28:25 GMT 2006

   From: Constantin Orasan <dinel_list at blueyonder.co.uk>
   Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:10:49 +0000

   I think I have the same problem with Suse 10. I compiled
   KPhotoAlbum from source and the program seems to run fine, except
   it does not display the thumbnails. It seems to be some problem
   with refresh. None of the thumbnails is displayed and they flicker
   all the time. The program uses 100% the processor. Is this because
   of Qt or because I installed the program in /apps/kphotoalbum
   instead of /opt/kde?

   I tried to locate the email which contains the patch, but I
   couldn't. If you could send me the patch or a link to the email
   which contains the patch, I could try to produce a RPM.

That doesn't sound like the same problem at all.