[KPhotoAlbum] tagging images selected with the mouse...

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Jan 22 20:18:52 GMT 2006

From what you write, you are using either the SVN version or a snapshot,
right?

In those versions the thumbnail view is completly rewritten, and the problem
in this thread is completely unrelated.

Regarding your problem, I'm fighting to reproduce it here, but without
luck :-/

Any chance that you could provide me with an ssh connection to your machine,
so I could debug it from here?

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se